1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your morning routine

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by ruso, Nov 27, 2014.

1. ruso

ruso Fapstronaut

Hey fapstraunats, just curious what is your morning routine?
    This excludes holidays and maybe weekends for some.

Mine involves waking up, taking a shower, eating breakfast then going to work. Super basic lol. I'd say I meditate but it's been on and off so it isn't a "routine" yet.

Anyway I'd love to know what they are!

2. trustuuwin

trustuuwin Fapstronaut

I started preparing a "to do list" every day before going to work. I try to meditate in the night time because sometimes it put me in a sleep mode. :)

3. ruso

ruso Fapstronaut

Hey man that's great, thanks for sharing! I prepare a todo list at work but not for anything outside of it. I should start!

Anyone else?

4. jatar

jatar Fapstronaut

Mine is very similar to yours, ruso. I wake up, eat and at the same time check news or some random websites, shave, brush teeth and go to work. The only difference is that I don't shower in the morning but rather in the evening.

I don't plan on expanding this routine as I don't like to do things before work. For some reason I can't relax before work.

5. Hi! I like this thread :) I have made it a goal for myself to get up from bed at 5 am in the morning. I splash water into my face and drink a huge glass of water to wake myself up. Then I use some time reading articles on my computer. Maybe I watch a few youtube clips about something that interest me. Then I meditate for about half an hour. When the clock turns 7 am im heading for the gym ( 3-4 days a week), working out and taking a cold shower. Then im going to school to study. I also highly recommend a waking light instead of the alarm clock! Much better to wake up naturally without all the stress.