1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What would you do in solitary confinement?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by vulture175, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Deadass i would just do major workouts all the time and get ripped. And work on rhyming schemes

Would be cool to get a pen and paper to write those down and draw, but they cant do that for obvious reasons

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2019
  2. Ive been in a weird mood lately. Ive been watching videos on youtube on solitary confinement and watching sentencing videos where the defendant gets life in prison w/o chance of parole. Some get angry, some get sad and cry, some tell the judge to go fuck himself, some dont have any emotion showing. Dont ask me why I've been watching them, bc idk.

But on this one video w solitary confinement, there were no windows in the cell and the dude hasnt seen the moon or stars in 20 something years, which is crazy. He was talking about "oh, the guards finally gave each prisoner in solitary a raquetball to entertain yourself with and im thankful for that"

Count ya blessings