1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What would you do if you had a million dollars?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

I'm not seeing ammo on this list.

Deleted Account and LEPAGE like this.
  2. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

I would not give anything away at all. I'm not trying to be a dick, but as a Canadian I have already given a large percentage of my earnings "to the greater good", and I have been my family's bank for some time.

3. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

I would at first, but then it would just be the components, because I would "roll my own".

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

I'd love to win it big, but I don't play. As much as I love money, I like mathematics even more. Math tells me I'm much better off spending the money elsewhere.

Menta_Na likes this.
  5. rollin' in dough LOL

6. American Made

LEPAGE likes this.
  7. I was just playing the dirty Video Lottery Terminals=VLTs lost all my money way she goes bud

LEPAGE likes this.
  8. I would move back to my aunt's farm and take care of my family. Farm life is pretty simple, it's a life without any distractions. I would still be a tradesman though, build my own houses, wire them myself, grow my own food, try to go off the grid. The way I see it, I rather spend my time with my family rather that spend time with my toys. What's the point of living in a house where you don't feel at home?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2018
    Vulkan, LEPAGE and Deleted Account like this.
  9. A mill aint that much after uncle sam takes his cut. I would bank it and live off the interest. Just to keep myself out of trouble I would get a part time job at McDonald's and take zero shit from anyone.

10. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

The VLT's get you every time. Better to sit on down for a nice Newfoundland steak, with a bag of zesty/mordant for desert.

11. Reminded me of this...

12. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

13. I don't know, but I'm sure I'd end up broke again. :(

LEPAGE and Deleted Account like this.
  14. Menta_Na

Menta_Na Fapstronaut

500k Retirement fund, 250k for investing, 250k for a new truck and to live off?

15. Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear Fapstronaut

Stop dreaming about it, and do something. Start with scratching together what you can and buy this:

[​IMG]

16. Love369

Love369 Fapstronaut

I will build a farm. This farm will produce organic food and chemical free water. This farm will provide as a shelter for those in need and ship it's remaining products to places in the world where people get almost nothing to drink/eat.

Vulkan and 2525 like this.
  17. vxlccm

vxlccm Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Who says I don't already have a million? Haha.
    But, if I had an EXTRA stack of large bills..
    • Pay off my Mom's house for her.
    • Get a house on a hill for my wife.
    • Quit my job and invest in new business.
    • Invest a hundred grand in gold for the apocalypse.
    • Set aside a hundred grand for maybe half of kid college expenses. (they can earn or borrow the rest)
    • Save the final hundred grand for emergencies.

Love369 likes this.
  18. GeneralismoKilgore

GeneralismoKilgore Fapstronaut

A single million tax free huh. Not an awful lot in todays financial markets.

Effectively pay off my remaining debts of 7 grand, take my yearly living costs for one year out, so I could focus on career development without needing menial work to support myself for that year and the remainder into rental property and other investments.

19. Paying off my student loans is something I would do first. Then I would buy a flat. All depends on how much I win of course. And then lastly I would put most of the money on a savibgs account so that later I could have some financial security.

20. You beat me to it. Was gonna post this.