1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What video game are you playing now? v. 1

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Feb 16, 2017.

1. CompulsiveCrab

CompulsiveCrab Fapstronaut

World of warcraft vanilla private server : elysium

Shang-Chi likes this.
  2. Restarting/replaying Fallout 4 because I got amnesia of that game.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2017
    Shang-Chi and Fatsodubmo like this.
  3. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

It's a good game, the expansion packs are playable separate to the main story, but it's recommended to play through the main story first. I think it's just for the chronology aspect.
    It's a huge story, and the battles can be challenging relative to what difficulty you play.

Taylor25 likes this.
  4. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

I'm getting Horizon Zero Dawn.
    That game looks amazing.

Taylor25 likes this.
  5. Fatsodubmo

Fatsodubmo Fapstronaut

Just restarted F4 after the Pro patch came out. Fucking awesome game!

Taylor25 likes this.
  6. I am playing fifa 17 at the moment because I am waiting on Nier: Automata to come out.I have reached the halfway point in fallout 4 but I find it very hard to finish because it's so boring.

Shang-Chi likes this.
  7. Detraks

Detraks Fapstronaut

Dwarf fortress ?

8. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

?

9. I haven't played since ages. Video game addiction is just as bad as PMO addiction. Of course now someone's gonna go "I'm not addicted!" on me. :) It's strange - I never got addicted to games, I play a game several times and get fed up. The only one I played frequently was Hercules. PMO and Internet are my only addicitons. :p

To be more on topic, I prefer active and/or outdoor activities, so the games I enjoy are usually related to sports, mostly in the outdoor, transportation or activities like racing games, F1, GTA Vice City, some tennis and baseball games, etc. I also like the gardnening/farming ones. Of course I would prefer getting my hands dirty and doing this in real life instead of simulating it on a PC or console. :) It's similar to how P feels fake compared to the real thing.

10. BobD

BobD New Fapstronaut

Playing Fifa on an ongoing basis, and literally just downloaded skyrim special edition from the PS store about 3 hours ago - played it for 1st time ever. Seems ok - im at the part where i just got some gold dragon claw thing..

BetaToAlpha likes this.
  11. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

I hate them. I was addicted all my life ( Quit now) MIssed a lot of mental development because of my addiction, Couldnt read masturbating. Instant gratifiction and they make you anger and rage like. I was recording CS:GO with my friend on saturday and some fucking retard started bitching at us in voice chat that we 5 deaths but he had but he has "MORE K's DUMBASS! What a sick motherfucker. I hate video games. Im a part time youtuber but i hate it when they call me a fucking gamer IM NOT A GAMER

BetaToAlpha likes this.
  12. I wouldn't say I hate all of them. Sure many make you feel angry (even GTA made me want to start trashing things and stealing cars lol). However, I don't see how Hercules makes you angry, sure you fight all kinds of stuff, but to me it seemed innocent even as a kid. And sports games like basketball, F1 might encourage you to develop interest in the real thing and I learned the rules of baseball from games. I think the biggest issues with our society is that we avoid the outside too much - we stay in all the time - home, work, school, etc. We have to have outdoor only weekends to connect to nature and do things like meditation, sports, gardening or even playing in the mud (yep, I did that as a kid in my village and tell you that I was more grounded than when I became a homebody). I miss the outdoors, so I hope to find new friends that are into it instead of those I always find that like drinking at home or nasty discos. We were not meant to stay all the time between walls.

Where have all the outdoorsy people gone? I want someone to teach me how to play baseball for example, some buddy who I can go fishing with, yet all guys these days are into video games. We need to become back to a hands-on approach to life. No wonder we have MO addicts, people stay in too much. If you do manual work or sports all day, you'll be so tired and have so little time to wank or play computer games. I hope to find the active, outdoorsy friends I need in my life.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2017
    Star Lord likes this.
  13. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

So I'm really enjoying Horizon Zero Dawn.
    The thing that's making it so good for me is the detail and graphics!
    The rest of the game is amazing too.
    But this game is gold.

Here's some screenshots from my console via photo mode.
    FYI photo mode is exactly same details as live motion gameplay it just pauses the game.

IMG_1101.JPG IMG_1102.JPG IMG_1103.JPG

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
    Shang-Chi likes this.
  14. AlienOverlord

AlienOverlord Fapstronaut

Homefront. Wish I'd done my research on it first. It's just your basic linear shooter which from the looks of it can be finished within 5-10 hours. It has some nice touches such as the newspapers adding to the lore, some interesting what-ifs. But only worth it on a steep sale. Maybe the sequel will be better.

Oh well. I'll breeze through it and go back to Nep-Nepping.
    Edit: Completed the campaign in five hours.

One game that's good for short plays is Crypt of the Necrodancer. Top down dungeon crawler where you have to move with the beat.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
    Star Lord likes this.
  15. AlienOverlord

AlienOverlord Fapstronaut

Refunding Homefront 2. It would be more fun to just mod Fallout 4 into a military shooter and redo the Boston area with encampments from different factions, supply lines to defend or attack, missions to undertake...

Damn I need to learn how to make mods.

Shang-Chi and Star Lord like this.
  16. Clean Plate

Clean Plate Fapstronaut

None but I might hop on my PS4 for Mass Effect Andromeda; which looks EPIC>

Star Lord and Shang-Chi like this.
  17. Shang-Chi

Shang-Chi Fapstronaut

WICKED NASTY!

18. Shang-Chi

Shang-Chi Fapstronaut

GOT AMNESIA FROM IT?