1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What small bussines to start?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by PowerfulSRE, Aug 19, 2018.

1. thomassusan322

thomassusan322 New Fapstronaut

2. Comfy chastity belts with a timed lock and a small screen to display PANIC BUTTON.

3. R2DToy

R2DToy Fapstronaut

Wow, lots of spam users posting in this thread.

Anyway, you mentioned you work in IT? Do you work through sites like Freelancer or Fiverr?

If you really want to you should be able to make money but be aware that no matter what you start, you will earn as much as you work for it.

By that I mean if you intend to equal a fulltime income from 'regular' work you will need to work full time, if not more to get there.

I've had (and still have) websites that make money. But especially in the beginning you will need to be invest a lot of time and effort before you start seeing results.

I myself would probably start something that is online, if only I had the motivation to start an online business again.

In the 'early' days me and a friend of mine were making good money with Google Adwords. We had a review website and made money with commissions (affiliate marketing).

Later, I ran websites also as an affiliate, but through SEO, also created my own eBooks and sold them (through sites such as Clickbank and similar sites), I also ran Adsense websites.

If you have an expertise, you could perhaps create your own eBook or teaching program (like on Udemy etc.). Affiliate marketing is also possible through either SEO or Adwords, Facebook ads etc.

Last thing I would start is a brick and mortar business. If you fail, you are screwed for the rest of your life, financially. For online you will probably spend less than $100 a year at start.

If all of this sounds repelling, then working for a company isn't a bad idea.