1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What size is my mom's...

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Dec 6, 2017.

1. foot? So, I'm trying buy my mom some shoes and so I checked through all her pairs of shoes and they're all different sizes! They all range from size 7.5 to 9US Women! Is it a normal thing for women to have different sized shoes!? I'm f***ing freaking out over here!
    [​IMG]

2. Depends on where you buy them and what kind they are. But that does seem like a pretty big gap. I usually would say I wear a 7.5, but I definitely have some 8's as well. She might wear a certain side in heels and a different size in sneakers and a different size in boots, or something like that. Sometimes they just for differently for some reason.

CanisDan and Deleted Account like this.
  3. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

I have a high arch and wear any size shoe from 5.5-7.5 depending on heel height

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Wow, that's crazy!

Jewels, I would recommend finding a shoe of your mom's that is similar in style to whatever shoes youre going to buy her, and go with that size.

Deleted Account and Kenzi like this.
  5. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

Exactly.
    Although most women do have flatter feet than mine, lol

6. I can fit into an 8 or 9 depending on the brand. The only thing I think is more annoying is how dress sizes vary from store to store.

7. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

True that, sister!

8. Yeah, I'm probably just going to buy a size 8.5 and keep the receipt just to be safe.
    Lol, it's a great relief to know that my mom isn't the only one with mutated banana feet. Online shopping must be a pain for women.
    [​IMG]

9. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

Zappos and Amazon return for free if they don't fit!

10. Psht, still a hassle.

Kenzi likes this.
  11. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

True.
    That's why I shop at Aldo
    And Nine West

12. I’ve gotten lucky recently but one time I bought a cocktail dress but the kicker was that it was from China so it took a $150 tailor bill to make it wearable.

13. I have a Calvin Klein's pinstripe suit that I've had since I was 12 that still fits fairly well and it looks dapper on me. I wore the same suit to all my school dances.

Kenzi likes this.
  14. Almost all of the shoes I own have come from yard sales, so I barely even knoe what size I am. Lol I just try them on and see if they fit, I don't even check the numbers really.