1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What should I do ?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Mr_Annon, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Mr_Annon

Mr_Annon Fapstronaut

Hey everyone,

Recently I have moved area from my school now I'm 1 hour away from all my friends and family since my family split up and I had to move with my mum she decided to move 1 hour away from where I used to live now I'm in this new environment and have no idea how to make friends, I have gone to the local gym a few times and no one my age seems to be talkative they most of the time bring a friend or are much older than me. Also I currently have 10 weeks of holiday so I really don't know what to do I have messaged a few people from school and gone out and had a bit of fun but it's so long it takes about 1 hour and a half to chill with them for a few hours I feel like I need new friends in this new area, I know a few friends but their not correct in the head they take illegal drugs all the time and I fancy one of them so and she has boyfriend so I decide not to contact them anymore.

Does anyone have any advice ?

2. Mr_Annon

Mr_Annon Fapstronaut

3. Limeaid

Limeaid Guest

Can you make friends at your school or work? That is where I met most of my friends.

4. Mr_Annon

Mr_Annon Fapstronaut

I'm only 17 I currently own a online business so I don't need to go to a job just yet and at school I have lots of friends but I moved away so I'm basically 1 and a half away so I'm isolated some how I need to make new friends but I don't have many ideas.

5. Well here in India, if you want to make friends, start talking about either cricket or Bollywood (80% of people like to discuss at least one of these topics), and isn't that how friendship starts, first you talk then you get to know each other. ;)

Masquerade likes this.