1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What Really is Going on

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Daris, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Daris

Daris New Fapstronaut

I have been following what happened recently with Cute Hipster and find it very revealing. It is one of those moments when normal people ask "How can anyone do something like that?" They make the mistake of believing that everyone is like them with only minor differences due to different experiences and the like. That is a reasonable approach, as it usually allows us to understand what motivates other people and what they feel.
    But it is not always correct.

Most importantly there are psychopaths, who because of brain injury or genetics have their brain working very differently from normal people.

If you want to understand not only why Cute Hipster is doing what he is doing, but also why our world is as fucked up as it is, I recommend the book "Political Ponerology" by Andrew M. Lobaczewski.
    It is too technical for an easy read, but I personally found it liberating to finally understand.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/mui1ytudmnd/Andrew+M.+Lobaczewski+-+Political+Ponerology.pdf

Last edited: Apr 24, 2015
    Immor likes this.