1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What other people think of you

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Feb 28, 2018.

1. I think of people's being nothing more nothing less even I don't like specific people's.
    They neither right or wrong because I met some people's who are full of shit that it's shove up their ass and sometime I give them satisfaction because I don't like if you give satisfaction they think they know everything.
    I am not right or wrong, I just have my personal belief who have my personal reason.

2. tweeby

tweeby Banned

What do other people think of you?
    What do you think of other people?
    How much are they right or wrong?
    How much are you right or wrong?

1. Some people hate me some people love me
    2. Some people I love some people I hate
    3. Some are 100% right some 100% wrong
    4. Sometimes 100% right sometimes 100% wrong

I hoped that cleared things up.

pezzer and Deleted Account like this.
  3. Just by being yourself, you will always attract certain people into your life. The rest don't really matter. You can't change who you are, so why waste time worrying about what people that you don't need in your life think of you.

4. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

To hardcore normies I'm just a rightwing asshole. To cool level-headed realists I'm just an opinionated guy. However for most of my life I didn't give a fuck about what most people think of me.

5. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    im pretty sure they are jealous of me , what ever they are thinking about me im sure its negative im sure some think im a loser pervert ,

6. What do other people think of you?

That health nut that takes cold showers, talks about fitness & passion alot, & challenges me (probably, that's typically what I'm talking about with other people.)

What do you think of other people?

My friends are awesome.

How much are they right or wrong?

Eh we both correct each other sometimes, I'm not keeping score.

How much are you right or wrong?

Idk, I try not to take sides.

7. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

i will answer one by one
    other people or ....most of the people think of me as a weird person.......or just a loser.....who not go out......and has no motivation........some perceive me as mysterious.........sort of........as i have been told
    i think of other people as just copy cat of each other.......they basically follow each other blindly.......and basically i try to not judge someone......but i am a very good observer......i can literally read people's behaviour.......for example i can understand when someone is acting cool just to impress others.......or i can sense the rudeness in other's behaviour......
    well in my case they are right to some extent but labeling me as a psycho is not good........because those who are judging me dont know me personally or my back story.........i still remember my roommate's words he was my favourite.....he told me that as he started knowing me completely he developed a liking towards me.......and he told me not to change that quality.........i think may be was underestimating me.....because of other people's negative opinion about me.........when we spent one year together then he understood i am not that person which i am being perceived as......
    i think.........same goes for my judgement.......sometimes i am right in reading them sometimes i am not.....but yes all of them just copy each other..........thats all