1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What other bad habits are you trying to kick?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by sfmark12, May 17, 2017.

1. I'm not sure whether this thread should be in self improvement or off topic so let me know. I am making this out of curiosity to see what other bad things you guys are facing besides PMO. Me personally I have a couple and I'll list them.
    1. Edging, yeah I know it goes along with my reboot process but I've only done it 3 times in my 54 days(good thing all 3 lasted less than 10 seconds if it were more I would reset the clock), its worse than PMO because dopamine is released and it'll crave you to finish the job.
    2. Eating after 8. Me personally I work out 5 days a week and I do have abs, if I want to keep those abs; I have to stop eating after 8 because when I go to sleep it'll store it as fat and that makes you gain weight so I am doing my best to avoid it.
    3. Consuming sugars.People get confused that fat makes you fat but its sugar that does. I do not drink soda or any other flavored beverages because it has sugar. I drink strictly water and tea. But on my cheat weekends I eat plenty of oatmeal cookies(sorry but they are my favorite they're soooo good),and some sweets. My goal to kick this habit is to eat as little sugar as possible.
    If you have questions about 3 because it might have to deal with my diet, please ask!

Deleted Account likes this.