1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

what makes me triggered

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by alfianlight, Mar 29, 2019.

1. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

You should try talking to them than. It might help. Some people you just aren’t attracted to once you know them. And hey if you still are and they like you back. That’s perfect, go make a family.

2. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

Even with you being older. Me personally if I was 40s got attracted to a 20 year old. And talked to her and she was like ew, get away weirdo. That would completely turn me off because that is pretty rude. That type of thing will kill my boner any day

alfianlight and Deleted Account like this.
  3. alfianlight

alfianlight Fapstronaut

i dreamed about having sex while i was sleeping. but no orgasm. is it okay?
    it's a nightmare for me.

4. TimeToQuitNow

TimeToQuitNow Fapstronaut

That doesn't make you disgusting. We have all been triggered by this at some point. It's what you do later that makes you disgusting or not.

Try to lower your gaze outside. No need to be starring at pretty girls in tight jeans (not accusing you of doing that but either way take the advice).

alfianlight likes this.
  5. TimeToQuitNow

You can't control your dreams so of course it's ok. But why is this a nightmare for you?

6. alfianlight

alfianlight Fapstronaut

i'm afraid that it would lead me to binge p*rn.

TimeToQuitNow likes this.
  7. TimeToQuitNow

That's understandable. It has done that to me in the past not going to lie. I'm not sure what to do about it myself. My only advice is to remain strong and don't let it stop you from completing this NoFap journey.

alfianlight likes this.
  8. alfianlight

alfianlight Fapstronaut

thanks for the advice, bro!

9. alfianlight

alfianlight Fapstronaut

my major triggers:
    - boredom
    - loneliness
    - stressed out
    - spare time
    - seeing women wearing yoga pants, tight jeans, bra, something tempting (in public or virtual)

10. TimeToQuitNow

It's good that you listed your triggers. Now you need to figure out how to avoid them and how to handle them when they come up

alfianlight likes this.
  11. alfianlight

alfianlight Fapstronaut

i'm triggered by seeing girls/women with big b**bs. my mind is so dirty :(

TimeToQuitNow and boichy like this.