1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

what makes me triggered

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by alfianlight, Mar 29, 2019.

1. alfianlight

alfianlight Fapstronaut

i'm triggered by seeing women/girls wearing tight jeans in public. i think i'm disgusting. what do you guys think?

2. You are not disgusting. I think most of the world is triggered by this.

3. If there's anything disgusting in this, it's the commercial manipulation involved. That you have this reaction to their product being worn is intentional and essential to the design. Tight jeans are intended to send a very clear sexual signal. You shouldn't loathe yourself for having what is not only a natural reaction, but the reaction the manufacturer wanted you have, so they can sell more product.

I cannot say how deliberate it is on the part of the girls wearing. Are they teasing the men around them? Maybe. In our totally sex-soaked culture, who can be sure whether they're consciously aware of what they're doing? How aware are fish of the water surrounding them?

4. JohnnyWho

JohnnyWho Fapstronaut

I have this same issue, however, I got to a point in the past where I had trained myself to look at girls at eye-level instead. You just have to be proactive in catching yourself doing it and making yourself look away.

alfianlight and Deleted Account like this.
  5. alfianlight

alfianlight Fapstronaut

hmm it's a nice point of view, man. they just taking advantage with what many men aroused by, so they sell that products.
    finally it's back to me how to control myself, to not staring at women wearing that tight jeans.

6. alfianlight

alfianlight Fapstronaut

this is what i'm trying to do; to not staring at their body and what girls wear, but to look at their eyes and face only.

JohnnyWho likes this.
  7. I have the same trigger. I try to look away or tell myself to not objectify women

alfianlight and Deleted Account like this.
  8. alfianlight

alfianlight Fapstronaut

i think this is the best way.

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. alfianlight

alfianlight Fapstronaut

i also triggered by seeing woman/girl with big b**bs. triggers are everywhere. *deep breath*

10. They are everywhere, the world never changes to help us. Luckily with work and time and healing it doesn't affect is how it used to.

alfianlight likes this.
  11. alfianlight

alfianlight Fapstronaut

i realized that women/girls wearing tight jeans are always there. and i can't change it, i can't control what they are using. what i can change is my mindset, what i can control is myself, my eyes to not staring at them.

12. alfianlight

alfianlight Fapstronaut

felt aroused just by looking bra randomly. there's something wrong with me ckck.

13. Breath brother. These things will get easier to deal with. Stay strong in these early stages.

alfianlight likes this.
  14. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

That’s pretty normal and not even immoral in my opinion. You should be attracted to chicks, not matter what they’re wearing. It’s just a biological thing to make you want to reproduce so the species can continue. Acting on it is where you and everyone else comes in. Can choose to date, mate or whatever else. Obviously jacking it thinking about it seemingly isn’t healthy. If someone catches your eyes just talk to them and see if you like them as more than just a baby tub.

alfianlight likes this.
  15. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

That’s true. But not simply from wearing jeans that are tight. It’s probably closer to 50/50. Of some girls trying to attract looks and some trying to fit in with fashion styles.

alfianlight likes this.
  16. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

Yeah, I’ve experienced the bending a few times. Thought it was kind of funny of how obvious it was, but still got me going a bit.

17. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

Can’t assume everyone with tight jeans is trying to do that though. Lots are just copying what other people are doing

alfianlight likes this.
  18. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

Lol, I’m not the same tbh. I think it gets me a bit primally, but if I talk to them and I’m not a fan that disappears very quickly

19. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

I don’t know what you’re asking?

20. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

Someone pretty catches my attention obviously. But if I’m not a fan of them as a person my attention is lost very quickly. Is that what your asking?