1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What Just Happened?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Contentful T, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

Did you witness something today out of the ordinary? Or maybe it was so ordinary you still can't believe how beautifully simple it all was. Maybe you need to get something off your chest that bothered you personally.

Please share things about your day that struck you as powerful somehow. So powerful you would need to tell as many people as you can, or just happily share it in this thread.

I will start I guess.

I was riding my bike on the side of a busy street and a cyclist comes up behind me and speeds in front of me like he's a real pro or something. I took a good look at his physique and was like dude if I was on your bike I'd crush you racing. Like I could just tell his bike was faster than mine yet he was not. So I started to speed after him to see what the deal was with his bike's speed vs. mine. Perhaps he was just in race mode and I was going at a relaxed pace (he was wearing spandex and I was not, I never would). Before I could catch up with him he was t-boned by a car turning through an intersection. The car should have seen him easily as it was day and he was right in the driver's line of sight. Yet the car did not stop. He flew up in the air and his front tire was ripped off the bike and sent flying. However he got up right away and did not look happy. The car slowed down and then appeared to try and drive off however the guy got his license and people were yelling and the driver pulled over. I kept riding though after I put his rolling front tire and water bottle near his crashed bike. I suppose it was just an ordinary t-bone, like I've been in more than one myself in cars and on bikes so actually this isn't that out of the ordinary it was just unexpected to see that's all.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

One more from me for now actually. It happened just yesterday afternoon. Like I was mowing my front lawn with this type of mower:

best-reel-mower-review-old-photo-man-e1488739678732.jpg

And I must have stepped awkwardly while turning it as my ankle twisted fully to the side. Like I wasn't even walking, I just took a step to turn and I sprained it bad. As bad as like running at a fast pace and it twists. Such a freak sprain. I blame the pair of $9 Hype shoes I got at some discount store going out of business. They looked good for house shoes but I guess you need some real support even doing yardwork.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

I was taking the bus home (hate it but it was a clean one at least) the other night and the bus driver got off the bus at a stop & carried a lady's groceries onto the bus for her. He got up to do it almost instinctively it seemed like. Wired for kindness.

I mean it was such an ordinary thing to happen but the way it happened made me think what just happened and I came to the conclusion the man is wired for kindness. His lady must be grateful.

Coffee Candy and Deleted Account like this.
  4. That's awesome.