1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What is your longest no sleep streak?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by LonelyDude21, Nov 4, 2018.

1. MusicMakingMonk

MusicMakingMonk Fapstronaut

Right. Since you're of the curious sort, I'd like to point you to this podcast.
    It's guest in the episode I'm about to link is a sleep scientist, he can tell you all about what sleep, and not sleeping does to you. Fun fact I learned from this gentleman, being awake is literally giving yourself brain damage.

2. More than once I’ve been awake so long I started hallucinating. Pretty wild. Good ol’ military. Push you until you go insane. If something bad happens they’ll say it was the individual’s fault. He/She should have been able to fulfill responsibilities without any sleep.

3. LonelyDude21

LonelyDude21 Fapstronaut

How long did you not sleep when you started hallucination?

4. LonelyDude21

LonelyDude21 Fapstronaut

One hour? That's crazy. Can you just state the important parts during the video?

5. 24+ hours then having to drive home.

6. nef

nef Fapstronaut

Not straight wake but i have gone through 25 hours with small power naps of total 3 hours

7. LonelyDude21

LonelyDude21 Fapstronaut

That's odd. From my researches, most people get it on the 3rd-5th day of no sleep.

8. Never made it that long but I have had them.