1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What is your favourite word?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Millenial, Aug 29, 2017.

1. Wait... like the noun or the verb? Or both?

2. I like the sound of both.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Another one of my favorites. It was actually my original username, but a girl sent me a PM saying it triggered her so I changed it to this one.

Kenzi likes this.
  4. He said it like the verb.

5. Actually I just looked it up, and he spelled it like the noun. The verb is spelled "envelop."

6. I thought they were spelled the same, but apparently not. Now that I think about it though, I think I did know that at one point. It makes sense, phonetically.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2017
  7. Nothing makes sense in the English language. It breaks every rule it sets forth. What you get from taking six? I igbt? languages and turning them into a linguistic stew.

8. Um... okay then

9. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

"TBH" isn't a word, that's an acronym.

10. av_2905

av_2905 Guest

Their, there, they're
    Your, you're
    aisle, isle
    affect, effect
    advice, advise
    pour, pore
    accept, except
    rock, rock

Deleted Account likes this.
  11. Plutonium

Plutonium Fapstronaut

My favorite word is bamboozle.

My favorite nonsense word would be galumphing. Which means to move quickly and triumphantly having just accomplished something really dangerous and worthwhile and being in an awful hurry to tell other people all about it.

Millenial likes this.
  12. I totally forgot about the word precarious. I like that word, and apparently I say it a lot. My best friend and I were putting up Christmas lights last year and I said something like "that one looks a bit precarious, but it should be fine" and she laughed at me and I was like "what?" And she was like "you've used that word like ten times today." So apparently it's one of my favorites. Lol

13. Lost_Introvert

Lost_Introvert Fapstronaut

My favorite word(s)
    Open Bobs send vagene

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
    av_2905 likes this.
  14. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

15. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

16. av_2905

av_2905 Guest

:D:D:D:D:D

17. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

Nervicited.
    Enigmitrap
    Giggleberry

Cuz if you can use it in a sentence, it's a word if it's understood by the consensus of the group.

And termagant.
    Cuz it's the old schoolest way of calling someone a bitch, ever.