1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What is the ideal sleep position for preventing wet dreams and nocturnal emissions at sleeping?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by wetnightmare, Feb 13, 2019.

1. wetnightmare

wetnightmare Fapstronaut

I am trying to figure out what is the best sleeping position to prevent wet dreams and nocturnal emissions at night. But I cannot decide which position is best due to the lack of knowledge for anatomic effects of sleeping on wet dreams and nocturnal emissions. I will experiment different sleep positions for a month on similar conditions(diet,sleep,stress-levels) and share the results.
    • Vertical sitting sleeping (on the armchair with neck brace support and on the table with a pillow)

• Horizontal Side Sleeping(Left-Right)

• Horizontal Back Sleeping
    But I need more data to determine what is right what is wrong. Any help and advice will be appreciated.

2. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

You need to sleep on your leftside, but honestly i think those positions are useless, sleep itself is the problem, just focus o nreducing your sleep without feeling tired, if you can manage to sleep only 5 hours you should no logner have wet dreams

3. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

Best advice i can give you, avoid sexual thoughts, thats what triggers most of dreams, but even if you abstain for a long period you will have wet drreams due past impressions.