1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What is the best thing happened in your life?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Filling with positivity!!
    For me I really don't know

Contentful T likes this.
  2. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

Reading bhagwad Gita....and understanding it's true meaning

Contentful T and Deleted Account like this.
  3. Thats one tough question, I Can't really remember the time I was super happy...
    The top things I remember is losing virginity, being loved by my first girlfriend.
    Strange thing I can't remember anything that made me very happy in last 15 years ;/ Surely there was a lot of successes like graduating, winning competitions, getting good feedback on my hobbies, having sex with girlfriends but its none of these made me super happy. Guess love and friendship is what I need.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. risk_taker

risk_taker Fapstronaut

Best thing, there's a lot to look forward I'm still pretty young. I agree how some successes such as graduating, winning competitions, putting in work and finishing something you had put the time into are there. I think the best thing so far that has happened to me was actually discovering that I liked to hike and spreading it with my friends and family. I really want to go to the Grand Canyon.

Contentful T likes this.
  5. lucentio

lucentio Fapstronaut

Marrying my wife. Been 32 years last August.

6. Meditation Monk

Meditation Monk Fapstronaut

Leading a more healthier lifestyle. Peace out friend.

7. Millenial

Millenial Fapstronaut

Realising that I can form my own view of the world and not just copy what other people have said or done.

8. Mattew

Mattew Fapstronaut

I hope nofap will be the best thing...

u376 likes this.
  9. At the moment i wouldn't know. But i know that if i completely reboot that i'll be more happy then ever... Finally out of this addictive bullshit that f*cks with my brain all day.

Nugget9, Contentful T and Mattew like this.
  10. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

Being instructed how to meditate properly.

11. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

I feel the same. Fucks with my entire being when it blindsides me and leaves me for dead.