1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What is the best aftershave

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Mr_Annon, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Mr_Annon

Mr_Annon Fapstronaut

Hello, guys I was wondering since I have some free cash and need some good advice on what are good aftershaves which attract girls I believe smelling nice is a key part to attract a woman but of course theirs lots of aftershaves and want to get your options on which one is one of the best since everyone is different I want to see everyones different options. Please comment below with suggestions.

2. JethroTull

JethroTull Fapstronaut

Do you mean cologne type stuff? I use two! Hugo Boss and one called Guess. Go for something that makes you smell fresh and professional. That's a great smell for a man.

3. Mr_Annon

Mr_Annon Fapstronaut

Yep, Thanks for the advice brother I am 17 and never really got much aftershave/cologne before this will help me out.

4. Limeaid

Limeaid Guest

Aqua Di Gio is my favorite cologne that my husband wears but for something cheaper those Axe body sprays are very nice! The trick is not to use too much.

Blondewife likes this.