1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What if the shoe was on the other foot?

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Susannah, May 2, 2019.

1. very interesting, you are the first person I have read about who developed their PMO after getting married. Do you feel her sickness is the reason for it? Or maybe a catalyst?

2. hitnmis

hitnmis Fapstronaut

nope

3. JKnight

JKnight Fapstronaut

I did blame her for a long time for this. Not explicitly though. But no, she wasn't the reason, she was merely the catalyst; the final straw. If I had not the propensity for this, and the emotional strength to deal with it in other ways, then it needn't have been the final straw, just another bad piece of news. Ultimately, I reacted poorly to the situation and my problems are mine alone, regardless of what was the catalyst. I do not believe it healthy to blame her.

4. The Wrestler

The Wrestler Fapstronaut

I would be unspeakably hurt. And I would pray that God would be so merciful as to melt my heart and teach me to forgive, because I could not without his help.

Susannah likes this.
  5. Hopefulgirl

Hopefulgirl Fapstronaut

My husband didn't access P in our home and develop his addiction until we were married for 8 years :/