1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What I love about myself

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by My Best self, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Hey all I wanted to start this thread to help people find stuff they love about themselves it’s not hard to do and it can really help with healing
    All you have to do is list somthing you love about yourself each day

moonesque and Gmork like this.
  2. I love that I am caring
    I care a lot for my family and friends and even myself but it a trait that I love

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
    Deleted Account and Gmork like this.
  3. JustinX

JustinX Fapstronaut

I love my looks.
    I love my body.
    I love my analytical skills.
    I love my curiosity and balls to try to do what was never done before.
    I love my sense of humor.
    I love myself. (Not narcissistically, but the way you love your mother or girlfriend. You only want the best for them. Imagine one of them have some kind of trouble or addiction. Because you love them you dont forsake or hate them for it, but rather genuinely what to help them to get back on the right track since you are sticked with them for your life, and it should be a good one. That's the kind of love I have for myself).

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. it’s good you have a lot to love

5. Calipso

Calipso Fapstronaut

I Love that I can hold a conversation and can empathy

6. Skillic - Kaiser

Skillic - Kaiser Fapstronaut

Here's mine :
    1. I love that I'm staying away from my parents and am learning to live on my own.
    2. I love that I have a job that pays for my needs (and my luxuries sometimes).I don't have to ask my parents for money and can instead start repaying the massive debt that I owe them.
    3. I love that I'm still motivated enough to try and improve myself even though I've failed multiple times in the past.

I'll post again as I think of more...

Gmork and My Best self like this.
  7. I love that I try hard and don’t give up easily, I love that I am trying to improve myself, I love that I am passionate about my hobbies

8. Mkngitwrk

Mkngitwrk Fapstronaut

What I love about myself is the ability to recognize my faaults and improve on them and being to catch myself and self reflect on the damage or positivity of these changes. Being able to stand up and speak up for myself...not there yet 100 percent bit any progress is good for me.

My Best self likes this.
  9. Nebulate

Nebulate Fapstronaut

I love that I am caring, thoughtful, empathic, optimistic, hardworking positive, and loving.

10. pmotina

pmotina Fapstronaut

i love my understanding of music and that i can sing very well.
    i love that i refuse to desperately fit in.
    i love that i'm able to stand alone, like literally sitting alone at school and being fine with it.
    i love my curly hair and my dark red hair color as it makes me look very rock'n'roll and wild.
    i love that i'm open-minded and sensitive because it makes me understand the problems of others easily.
    i love that i can most of the times see when being childish is appropriate and when to be serious.

i love that i am able at all to behave childish.

11. AnnYungYung

AnnYungYung Fapstronaut

I love love.
    I love truth.

12. Skillic - Kaiser

Skillic - Kaiser Fapstronaut

Hi @Awakeatlast , that's pretty freaking badass !!!

13. lamstronger

lamstronger Fapstronaut

I love that I'm a good person.

14. Amarion

Amarion Fapstronaut

I love the fact that I'm trying to improve my life.
    I love the fact that I'm kind and generous
    I love the fact that I have a good family
    I love what defines me

15. I don't love much... Don't have much to love. I love.. Hm.. The people here trying to help me find something to love.

16. I’m sure there is somthing you love about yourself even if you don’t realize what it is. It can be anything like your appearance, talents or even somthing about your character

17. meanbean70

meanbean70 Fapstronaut

I love the family i have.
    I love that i don't rely on material possessions to keep me happy
    I love that I try to be kind wherever i go

My Best self likes this.
  18. I love that I am loyal
    I love that I am creative
    I love that I am friendly
    I love that I am improving myself

19. I love that Im trying to get better

My Best self likes this.