1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What I like to do but can't do

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Davinblake, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Davinblake

Davinblake Fapstronaut

Hello everybody,
    I'm 16, I study a lot and do a lot of gym. To get the time i need to both study and go to the gym, and sometimes hang out with people, i completely sacrificed all the hours (they were a lot) I used to spend on the pc playing games. Now, it would not be an issue but it seems like I am not finding anything that really (and I mean really) takes me as something I like the way games did. Don't get me wrong, I sure am forcing myself to study and move, but I don't hate any of that and it's annoying to see how I can't get satisfacted with any of the "normal" activities. If this is really my case, do I have better off just playing the pc and losing some of that juicy time or should I just keep doing this stuff until i enjoy it more? If you have any other idea just go and tell me (I also read but it doesn't seem to get me that much)

2. Dude, I have to say you are doing great. I look around classrooms and see guys zonked out on their games. The games look fucking stupid. The guys are not doing well in school. Meanwhile, other guys who have spent their time focused on studies and working out look confident, are chatting nicely with the girls, and are scoring high in their classes and, basically, getting on with life. You miss out on so much when your eyes are glued to a screen.