1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What has made you glad recently?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Sep 3, 2018.

1. That sounds wonderful! Everyone definitely needs at least one of those around.

Nothing loser in that. Congratulations!

My dose of happiness today came from continuing my 3d- project after a short pause, and also from receiving 3 books i ordered some time ago.

Deleted Account and Moon Shot like this.
  2. One word, and a few filler words before the actual word: Sauna.

Also my original goal of 3 weeks of noPMO™ is fulfilled.

Nugget9 likes this.
  3. SanSolo

SanSolo Fapstronaut

Watching my grandson find endless amazement and fascination in the most ordinary mundane everyday things.

Why does it seem we must lose the capacity to do this as we grow?

4. It is fun to see a child doing their own things. They are so eccentric and full of life.

I think why people lose that quality is, that there is a heavy focus on material success (bills, working and such) and close to none deeper emotional connections or introspection. As if we were all alone in this world, burdened by our shame and that is too terrible thought to confront. But as you said, it just seems that we have to lose this capacity. We can have it back even when we are older.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. GigglingTrout

GigglingTrout Fapstronaut

Enjoying some Chinese cuisine and conversation with my boss. Felt like we connected pretty well today, and I liked the feeling.

Honestly, I think she's been one of my favorite bosses that I've had in a long time.

6. Coloring in my (adult) coloring book c:

7. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

As of tonight my choice to drink a mocha instead of alcohol.

Nugget9 likes this.
  8. Ratmancampidori

Ratmancampidori Fapstronaut

Today I hung out with a friend over at her house, we watched a show we both really like and spent the whole time holding hands, talking, laughing and cuddling.

When I was walking away from her house I was grinning.

Nugget9 likes this.
  9. lucentio

lucentio Fapstronaut

Sitting off to the side in my son's restaurant watching him work the room.

10. Well My 8 month streak plus super fitness level.Thts make me glad:)

11. Some creativity coming back to me. I've been more interested in doing music for my own fun, and i even started writing poems!

12. Tina123

Tina123 Banned

I am really glad now! I received my parcel. I was very much waiting for this package. It is very important for me. I was afraid to order a parcel because I found the thing that I only need in the US. It's very far from me. But I found an excellent broker. I tracked the way of my package all the time through this site http://Clearitusa.com . It is really good service. Now I'm not afraid to order parcels from far away

13. torrace

torrace Fapstronaut

Seeing my wife (we aren't staying together due to religious reasons)

Going sport climbing and ascending a new route

14. What's the reason if i may ask?

Anyway, climbing sounds fun! I have few times wanted to try it myself.

torrace likes this.
  15. torrace

torrace Fapstronaut

Oh because we had a civil wedding but we aren't married in church yet. Currently we are waiting and preparing for our church wedding.

Do try it! Quite fun as well. Once you learn how to belay and tie the basic knots, you can climb anywhere in the world :)