1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What does your name mean and does it relate to you?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by tweeby, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Yes John, I was one he did it to. In a private message he sent me a link to imgur(?) When I checked it he had taken my picture and photoshopped it in a way I found both disrespectful and unpleasant. I copied it so I could report it. But when I checked the link a few minutes later, he had removed it. Nevertheless, I e-mailed the staff with the image (that he had taken from that 'AFK' thread). It was in this same series of messages that he told me: "I keep files on people"! :eek: :mad:

First in public posts and then in private messages, he kept pestering me with questions about my relationship with my father. I had mentioned publicly there were issues between us. But that was as far as I was comfortable disclosing. :(

SanctionedUser001 likes this.
  2. damn, how tf did tweeby stick around so long before getting banned. Clearly a criminal.

3. Because the mods never took my warnings seriously. I was always fobbed off and made to feel as if I was the miscreant! o_O Shame on them! :mad:

4. One word...creeper

5. I feel for u bro.I agree with @IGY .They should have heard your advice.If they listen to your advice,Then it never happens....{photo Case}

6. Remind me of "Jason Blaha"!
    The cancer of YouTube Fitness Society!

7. I hate to agree but it's true... During my confrontation with him, I also felt the same way... But a very intelligent female mod helped smooth things and did a great job, so I guess not all mods are political correctness type!

8. I don't know what you mean :confused:

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. Tis better you don't! :)
    He is a pathological liar.. Drags other people's personal life into feuds for views.. Lied about his parents, said he was a trained mercenary for US Army and brings shame to the Vets... And whatever evil you can conceive of! He even threatens to shoot people who wanna confront him in public saying he won't hesitate to kill somebody if they threaten him! And YouTube tolerates him... Can u imagine me showing a gun on a public platform saying I will kill this or that person and keep my online presence!

10. You are right there! :eek:

Deleted Account likes this.
  11. James Jones

James Jones Fapstronaut

my name meanz supplanter hehehe but wtf does supplanter mean? LOFL :-D

'Supplanter often refers to governments and rulers of countries' - apparently. who knew? hehe

So, some link to a king or president or prime minister maybe

12. Rhyming- a historical blacksmith with supernatural powers. Nope. Lol