1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What do you wish every girl knew?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Don Gately, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Don Gately

Don Gately Fapstronaut

What do the guys here wish every girl knew?

I wish every girl would watch that clip. I would love it if they knew that being direct is actually less painful than acting interested when they're not. I know, I know, I'm overgeneralizing. But seriously, it would be so helpful if they would say no when I ask them out or for their number, instead of letting me get my hopes up. </rant>

Deadlihood likes this.
  2. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Is this you or the muppet ranting?

(Are you a muppet?)

3. Don Gately

Don Gately Fapstronaut

I am a ranting muppet!

Deadlihood likes this.
  4. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Thought so.

5. Enki

Enki Fapstronaut

I've been wondering this for a while now... what is the context and background of your signature?

Deadlihood likes this.
  6. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Click on it and find out! Will direct you to the thread.

7. m_brando

m_brando Guest

I'm direct, yeah. But have you seen the posts on ByeFelipe? Lots of "men" turn downright abusive if you rip the band-aid off.
    It's a hard position for anyone to have to reject a hopeful suitor. And also guys will actually be having the sex with us and not have the balls to tell us they don't like us as anything other than a sperm receptacle.

Gotta make some inferences for yourself, both guys getting rejected and girls getting the smash n dash. If a girl seems like she's acting coy and hard to get, she's not that into you. If a guy isn't making plans to see you during the day or introducing you to his friends, he's not that into you. If you don't like being led around by your d--- or p---y, don't put up with it. Be just a friend, prove your character as a friend (bc sometimes you grow on us) and move on and see if she comes around later (bc zeroed in focus can be overwhelming for commitmentphones/the emotionally unavailable of both sexes and people often don't KNOW what they want.) :) No one should even be an option if they aren't matching your enthusiasm.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2017
    Deleted Account likes this.