1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What do you think about prostitutes?!

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Infinite spirit, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Infinite spirit

Infinite spirit Fapstronaut

I fapped yesterday.blue balls suck.

2. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

Blue balls develop through sexual thoughts. If you imagine a lot and nit mastrubating blue balls will develop. Because you set you brain on: Soon I will have sex.

Change your thoughts, distract your self. It will take some time and practice but it is possible.

3. Infinite spirit

Infinite spirit Fapstronaut

I just made a post describing what happened
    www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/i-fapped.231062/

4. phillip_ron

phillip_ron Fapstronaut

in a period of my life i had what i call "the prostitute age". I attended prostitutes for four years. One a month. Lovely ladies, found on the internet advices. And i was not able to have O in none, i terminate every time by self M. So the problem is me, not the prostitute. I started M as a very very early boy. I am not sure, i suppose the brain make connections when learning things. I suppose i build my brain the O connection, is penis-hand. Only my hand is able to give O, nothing else. Now i am working hard to break the connection penis-hand, and to create a new connection penis-love. I dont know if this will be possible. I am working hard on this. I ask if anybody else experience a similar situation like me.

5. This happend to me few months back, very painful you don't know how to deal with it gotta learn. I think best can do is massage but that's dangerous in the sense that your doing nofap