1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What do you think about C-rings?

Discussion in 'Partner Support' started by elley, Oct 19, 2017.

1. elley

elley Fapstronaut

Do you think it would hinder reboot progress if we tried one?
    My BF has been doing well, we had sex a couples times. He’s still unable to stay hard all of the time. He’s recently started meds for ADD, the stimulants, and is still changing up fairly frequently to find the best one for him.
    So if we wanted to try the C-ring for a little help???
    What do y’all think?

2. Personally I think, if you want to get to a place where you can do it satisfyingly without 'a little help', then you should try to keep it vanilla until you can. That should lead to the quickest recovery. The key is to create a 'no pressure' atmosphere.

Easier said than done, but if my life has one recent success story, it's that I'm a hell of a lot more able to have sex than I used to be.

elley and anewhope like this.
  3. Jennica

Jennica Fapstronaut

My husband and I used them quite frequently in our younger years and they were a little fun for us but by itself it’s not so much. I had also worked at a fetish adult store in my 20’s so I have some product and customer knowledge outside of personal experience.

**Possible Trigger Warning**
    *I'm not sure how to hide the trigger text.

They can be nice for both you. You have many stiles and textures to choose from. Neoprene are soft a comfortable for extended daily ware and getting used to them and not as abrasive if you like a more vigorous intimate experience. I would recommend this at first for more of a comfortable training to see if you even like it. They are reported to be the most comfortable that you can forget you have it on. My husband also liked that one but we had both NO & SS, they are also both very easy to clean and the neoprene are cheaper.

The surgical steel are the most common with some having the ”fluffer” (a triangular part off of the ring in ranging sizes) can be nice for you too but that is mostly for his additional stimulation so you may want to avoid that one.
    They really don’t do much for size & retention (you won’t really notice much if at all), it’s just a “softer side” of that kind of play.

**You must make sure it’s a correct fit or there is a risk to damaging his parts and a possible trip to the ER.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
  4. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

There are also C Sleeves.
    Like C rings but can be turned inside out for his stimulation and be used for M without you.
    Made for female stimulus originally, not how they are used sometimes tho...
    Sometimes marketed as C rings.

I have been shopping before and gotten shop people who didn't know the difference
    (-, -)
    Be careful.
    They are small and can go in your pocket and if M is his vice... You just bought him a new toy.
    My advice, anyway... As someone... Who also worked in a shop.

If he has PIED I don't recommend either.
    Keep it vanilla and may be try karezza.

Queen_Of_Hearts_13 and Jennica like this.
  5. As a PA I say no. I would often use mine to make PMO a little different. Ended up locking up all the toys to reboot and overcome.

Kenzi likes this.