1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What do you do for Testosterone during a flatline?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Prime36, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Prime36

Prime36 Fapstronaut

I'm on Day 38 and been on my second flatline since Day 30. First one was for less than a week, from Days 11-16. Before Nofap, I would wake up with a hard-on anytime I edged. Not so now. Low energy, inspiration and motivation, and workouts aren't as productive as they used to.

Really miserable time. Now I get why most people relapse during flatlines.

2. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

Try to abstain from sexual thoughts as well, that's what really makes the difference

3. Try regular training and exercising. It increases the testosterone production generally. The morning glories will return after the flat line.

4. Prime36

Prime36 Fapstronaut

Thanks. But does that make the flatline end quicker? The annoying thing about it during a flatline, all the nofap superpowers almost disappear.

5. Prime36

Prime36 Fapstronaut

There's only very little energy for that; that's the annoying thing. And when one manages to do some push-ups, there's only a very negligible improvement.

6. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

You need to see everything in terms of energy, an erection costs energy, a sexual thought costs energy, sex costs energy, expelling semen costs energy, if you see less energy it's becase your body is absorbing it or because its being expelled

user10111, Prime36 and DucksInARow like this.