1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

---WHAT ARE YOUR PERSONALITIES????---

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Hey guys! Hope you're having a good day:) I am wondering from each and everyone of you who click on this thread, what is your guys' personalities. I am an INFP which stands from Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Prospecting.

If you do not know your personality, then take this test ---> CLICK HERE FOR TEST

2. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

INTP-A. 71% introverted too, haha. Not too shocking, I suppose.

3. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

ESTJ-A; Executive Personality

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. SAME AS MY DAD!!!

5. Hello son...

6. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

INTJ the Mastermind.

7. KS1994

KS1994 Fapstronaut

INTJ-A, 90% thinking, which is why I can't stop

8. I've recently heard that test like this aren't scientific.

9. Lopez760

Lopez760 Fapstronaut

I'm a Mediator heck yeah! Lol :)

10. KS1994

KS1994 Fapstronaut

The MBTI theory of personality has proven construct validity from multiple studies. The main controversy comes from what is inferred by the results or how they are used (Aptitudes and competencies). The I/E, S/N, T/F and J/P traits are a scale and can be prone to changes due to circumstance and situation. It goes back to the person vs situation debate within personality psychology.

MBTI is still the most comprehensive personality test. The short version of the IPIP Big Five is also a good measure of personality.

11. Truegamer007

Truegamer007 Fapstronaut

I remember I took this test years ago. I was INTP-T. Now all of a sudden I'm ENFJ-T. Whaaaaaaat
    I'm wondering if I may have messed up some answers...this is weird :S

12. I've taken multiple tests. Everytime I came out as ISFJ, and it describes me so accurately that it's scary.

13. I think one has to be focused when doing the test so you read the questions and understand them correctly cause if your tired you might get a wrong reading reason some get so many different outcomes, I always get INFJ no matter what test I do. Also for people who do these tests answer the questions truthfully as you can.

14. tweeby

tweeby Banned

I'm a LJBF which is what most girls tell me after I ask em out.

MLMVSS likes this.
  15. LankyAssBoi

LankyAssBoi Fapstronaut

16. INFJ. I took it last year. Wondering about taking the test again!

17. grandstand 1

grandstand 1 Fapstronaut

18. INTP-T, Logician... Boo :emoji_expressionless:. I don't think it's accurate.