1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What are your movie theater pet peeves?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by The 1000 Water Fists, May 10, 2016.

1. Hey!What's up fapstronauts!

I love movies,I like going to see movies and most importantly movies I have been anticipating to see for months,only to have it be ruined.I recently went to see Captain America:Civil War with a group of friends.One of my friends is sitting to the side of me with a bright-ass texting which was very distracting.I got over it and forgot about it,then as the movie continued.One of my other friends who was sitting in front of me,goes on to hold up his phone to his face and text away.

He did it several times during the movie.I could even see who he was texting and what he was texting to that person.I was so pissed about it more so because,he was one of my closest friends.After the movie had ended,I brought up the issue about the texting during movies.He got all butt-hurt about it and said he didn't care.What an ass-hole right?We haven't spoken to each other since.

What are some of your biggest pet peeves when going to see movies?My biggest pet peeves are texting during movies,talking during movies and seat kicking.

2. letter

letter Distinguished Fapstronaut

My Journal
    popcorn
    bathroom breaks
    commentary
    children
    poor viewing angles
    price
    texting
    smelly people
    the arm rest conundrum
    distracting movement
    seating protocols
    other viewers health problems
    poor temperature regulation
    uncomfortable seating positions
    having to wear my clothes

pretty much everything other than the movie itself

melancholy king likes this.
  3. Movies that I thought were good and enjoyable but failed to keep my interest and entertain me. Movies that wasted my time and money. Hearing couples at the back seats moaning is pretty annoying too.

4. himmelstoss

himmelstoss Fapstronaut

5. how about watching a movie in an empty theater and having that one guy sit right next to you. hey, hey dude, did you not see those hundred other seats? okay then.

6. melancholy king

melancholy king Fapstronaut

sticky floors piss me off the most, so much so that I'll switch seats.

7. That fact that a small popcorn at the movies costs more than a combo meal at almost any fast food restaurant.