1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What’s your take on premarital sex

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by goodnice 2.0, Sep 11, 2019.

1. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Researching the sexual practices within the Roman Empire will back up what I've said and it will also give understanding to certain passages that tend to confuse some Christians.

2. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

Would you mind being a little more specific?

3. Bet

4. dethly

dethly Fapstronaut

what?

5. If you are religious, then, the best thing is to be celibate. G-d wants you to save that special event for marriage and the promotion of a family. Celibacy will give you enormous confidence and respect from people. They will notice how you carry yourself differently than most men. So,in that case, live and love like Jesus. What you will learn here is the same thing. PMO is celibacy.
    If you are secular, then, give it up and enjoy yourself, man. There is a lot you will have to learn about sexual relations if you want to become a good lover. You have to practice. If your secular I wouldn't worry about your virginity these days, just get laid and practice relationships.

6. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

I don't think it would be good for me to be specific. A subject like this need proper study and it can't be answered on a post in a forum. I'd recommend reading books about the Roman Empire ancient Greece by historians like Tom Holland and Mary Beard. There's also some podcasts and documentaries that might be useful but reading books are better because authors have to give sources for their findings and you can study those sources. I'm not satisfied with everything I know about it but I'm thankful I've learnt some things. I'm satisfied with what I know about the Roman sexual ethics but there's always things I can learn.

7. Can I piss on my wife or would God not like that?

8. dethly

dethly Fapstronaut

I don't appreciate the sarcasm. If you're genuinely interested than PM me. I'm not on this forum to be mocked! God bless.

9. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

Evangelicals do an awful job of trying to promote Godly sexuality.

FellatiousD likes this.
  10. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

At my old church, people found out the married Senior Pastor was banging the secretary.

dethly and FellatiousD like this.