1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What’s wrong with me. Say no to pmo

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Regorj37, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Regorj37

Regorj37 Fapstronaut

Been off the pmo since June that would for 6 months Told wife oct 1st. Of 2017 Was really hot and heavy for the first 3 months after I told her. Wow then the last 2 weeks or so I have Platoed and can’t o with her. We are very frustrated about this. And can’t figure out why I’m having trouble connecting with her now. Is anybody else having trouble with this. Can’t figure it out. why is this happening. Iv read successful stories after quitting pmo. Very frustrated me and the wife. She’s exhausted everything to help. And still not able to O with her. Can anybody body relate to any of this problem iv been having.

tiredofbeingtired likes this.
  2. tiredofbeingtired

tiredofbeingtired Fapstronaut

Hey I'm sorry for what you're going through. But if you want replies you should post this in a more relevant forum. This is the "off topic" forum and your post is relevant to the main purpose of the site. Best wishes.