1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

wet dreams weekly

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by PJT, May 13, 2019.

1. PJT

PJT Fapstronaut

I am starting to get a wet dream every week. i do keep active. These are not like prior ones. The wet dreams I have been getting from the past 5 weeks all have just occurred without really a dream. I am sleeping on my back when they occur too I believe, so I'm not pressed up against my bed. I have no recollection of an actual dream and I am not waking up after they occur. I wake up at my normal time and I notice only when I get up to take a piss what happened throughout the night. Is there anything I can do? Is this normal? I am not even thinking of sex before I sleep. I'm not sure if this is stalling my recovery in any way. Any input would be nice. Thanks.

2. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

I also have such dreams every 1-3 weeks or so. I regulate my thoughts, don't sleep on my stomach, seemingly don't dream about PMO, but I still wake up after a wet dream. My thoughts on this are that: A. As we don't remember all of our dreams, it's entirely possible that we're still having PMO dreams without realizing. B. Wet dreams are a natural occurrence - occasionally. Meaning that normal men do have wet dreams about once a month. What's happening now, I believe, is a drawn-out process of the body going from multiple wet dreams a week or a month to one dream a month or every few months.

3. Berlin2019

Berlin2019 Fapstronaut

Your mind is full of sexual thoughts. You need to clear your mind out of it.
    It will take time and the dreams will fade.
    In the mean while I will choose to enjoy of the dream if it all ready happened and will do my best to clean my mind of sexual thoughts.
    Good luck

4. Aquablue

Aquablue Fapstronaut