1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Wet Dream/Spermatorrhea

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Kelven, Mar 31, 2018.

Healthy/Good Masturbate Frequency

1. Once per 3 days

4.0%
  2. Once per week

8.0%
  3. Once per 2 weeks

4.0%
  4. Once per month

8.0%
  5. Once per 3 months

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Have sex with girls

76.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Kelven

Kelven Fapstronaut

Currently I have 28 nofap days. At the first 12 days of nofap, I had wet dream, this make me woke up at 2.30 am in the midnight to wash and change a pants. At the 24 days of nofap (after 12 days of the incident), it happens again at 3 am, I remember I was masturbating in the dream.
    This issue is a trouble for me. For the past few years, I never encounter this problem if I masturbate once in a week.
    Any solution guys? Thanks!

2. Creation_of_life

Creation_of_life Fapstronaut

The solution is time. Your body may still be used to ejaculation, MO can increase your wet dream chances. The best thing is to see if the time increase between wet dreams, if not then it's simple your age and testosteron levels, if you get older it will get less.

3. Kelven

Kelven Fapstronaut

Thanks for your reply bro. I think at the age range between 20-30 will have the peak testosterone level right?

4. Kelven

Kelven Fapstronaut

What happen to your days? Is it bug? I just used this website for 2 weeks

5. Creation_of_life

It lessens with age, so teenagers have high testosterone too, and there are difference between individuals ofcourse

It aint a bug, completed a 90 day streak and took a conscious choice to MO to measure the mental instability in the next 2 weeks and which affect it had on me.

6. Kelven

Kelven Fapstronaut

oh you mean you did MO but no P right? I'm not sure what is to measure the mental instability

7. Creation_of_life

No P ofcourse that's a no-go, too high risk

I wanted to see which emotional and physical effects O had on me, as I did read a book during my 90 day reboot which made me think a lot about O and what kind of effect it has on people, even for someone who ain't addicted to P or M or S.

8. Kelven

Kelven Fapstronaut

Thanks for your reply bro! I'm not sure why P is not good for us and high risk, I thought it is a stress-released?
    How about watch P but no M and O?

9. Crunchy leaves

Crunchy leaves Fapstronaut

You'll fall to MO again if you keep watching P, trust me.

P is bad for you because it affect your brain so much that it have almost the same level as using drugs. Try reading some article about the effect of P to your brain (with caution of course since it's dangerous if you read the wrong article)

Creation_of_life likes this.
  10. Creation_of_life

It's like a drug. I feel strong after my reboot, but I know what effect P used to have on me, so I won't go that road again. The risk that I close myself off from the world is too high if I even take a glance at P.

I felt the effect of MO after my reboot, and eventhough I do feel that for me, in moderation it won't harm me too much, I did feel that I got less stable, so it certainly had influence on my mood. It's better to tranmute it into positive energy.

11. Kelven

Kelven Fapstronaut

The "strong" you mean as in strength or other means? After no PMO, you have better social life?

12. Kelven

Kelven Fapstronaut

Okay thanks for your answer bro!

13. Creation_of_life

Strong as in that I feel that I won't use P ever again.
    I think I improved my connection with some friends, for me that means that my social life got a little better, but it's far from perfect.

14. Kelven

Kelven Fapstronaut

Good to hear that bro! After 10 days of my no PMO, I don't have the desire to watch P also. I wonder how PMO affect our social life