1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Wet dream on the 2nd day no PMO

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by horny nerd, Sep 6, 2018.

1. horny nerd

horny nerd Fapstronaut

It was the second day of no PMO. I took a hot shower before bed.I tried to meditate for 10 mins but I gave up the last minute because my mind was bouncing around. I fell asleep and I woke up about five hours later. I kind of fantasized a bit and I saw the precum come out just fantasizing for very little time. I stopped and decided to sleep. About 2 hours later I was having a dream where I was reading a post on NoFap and was on my bed on my stomach. In real life I was sleeping on my stomach. I just felt like a booger of dry cum come out of my penis. It felt very weird. I kind of pushed it all out because I felt it was dried up and needed to come out. I woke up a minute after in real life. I had wet myself.

Is this normal? Was it just because of the hot shower?

2. Jason_Tesla_19

Jason_Tesla_19 Fapstronaut

It was probably the fantasizing and the stomach sleeping.

3. horny nerd

horny nerd Fapstronaut

Sometimes I wake up at night and I find it easier to sleep on my stomach on a pillow. If I sleep on my back would it be less likely for me to get a wet dream?