1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

we're doing it!

Discussion in 'Partner Support' started by starrieeyes, Dec 23, 2017.

1. starrieeyes

starrieeyes Fapstronaut

well, we're supposed to... he asked me to sit down with him and go over this site so he could learn it. then i mentioned there were some lists i wanted to make that could help us, he said okay! i really hope he follows through with this. he's got a friend over now doing his silly RC car thing... well, silly to me, it keeps him busy... lol. God, i love this man. i'll be updating later!

2. AllanTheCowboy

AllanTheCowboy Fapstronaut

3. Jennica

Jennica Fapstronaut

That’s an amazing start.
    My husband and I chose 1 hour a week, time and day (for us it was 8 pm on Sundays for the most part) that we set aside for recovery work together. So that might help.

Deleted Account and starrieeyes like this.
  4. starrieeyes

starrieeyes Fapstronaut

thank you. i'll be bringing that up, too. lol. it didn't happen yesterday. i doubt it'll happen today with it being Christmas Eve. so i'm a little disappointed, but i hope to have it done soon. i really need to know he's serious. Merry Christmas, everyone! (no offense to those who don't celebrate.)

Jennica, anewhope and Deleted Account like this.