1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Weird (and possible) wet dream

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by modernstore99, Oct 28, 2018.

1. modernstore99

modernstore99 Fapstronaut

Ok so I think I had a wet dream last night, but I'm not sure. I didn't really remember it, but it felt like something involving girls and my dick. I felt an orgasm coming, and I feel like it happened in the dream, but then I woke up. I felt like I just came (in the dream), and that I was still in the dream but when I checked my underwear there was nothing. I was throughly surprised by this too, and it took me a minute to figure out I wasn't still dreaming. So i pretty much feel like I had a dry wet dream. Anyone else have anything like this/no what it means?

2. Ravefist

Ravefist Fapstronaut

How many times had this happened?

3. modernstore99

modernstore99 Fapstronaut

First time this happened was last night. On Day 15 now

4. Ravefist

Ravefist Fapstronaut

Ah. I have had a wet dream nearly every week for the past 3 months now. Don't know what's going on.

5. It happened to me once, maybe twice, but I can't remember why. I was actually happy it was only a dream then. Be happy.

6. CanadianDream

CanadianDream Fapstronaut

Dry/wet dreams are fairly normal I think. Have had them for decades. Don't fret, you didn't reset (hey that rhymes!)