1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

We are pieces of life art created by all those that ever lived before us.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Beintouch, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Beintouch

Beintouch New Fapstronaut

Hello to all you Fapsronauts!!

I am posting tonight from London in the UK.

I am obviously new to Nofap and I am writing this thread on day 13.
    I first got to know about this subject when I read about sexual transmutation in Napoleon hills book "think and grow rich".

As a keen meditator and someone who now practices transformational breathing, I find it fascinating that through spiritual awareness we are able to draw on all the absolute goodness that is in our Semen and use this power to enhance our lives tremendously.

It was on day 3 that it dawned on me, through masturnation we are actually just dismissing the life essence that was so preciously given to us by every single family member that ever lived before us. We are in fact an absolute living miracle and it's super vital to be aware and mindful of this. For me this is such an overwhelming and powerful thought and the realisation of this is incredible.

Please comment and leave your thoughts on this.

X

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. @Beintouch

Hey - welcome to the group. Let us know how the semen retention is going.

L

3. Beintouch

Beintouch New Fapstronaut

Thanks

Well I'm on day 14 so It really is early days

4. Awesome way of put how valuable semen is to the relation of life and continuing legacy.