1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Was he just being friendly or he liked me?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by green lion eating the sun, Sep 2, 2018.

From his behaviour, was he just friendly or he liked me back?

1. he was just friendly

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  2. he liked you back

20 vote(s)
    87.0%
  1. Mmmm, being rejected really sucks, @green lion eating the sun. I feel for you. Try and pick yourself up and move on. The best is yet to come!

2. there is another guy on my mind. i wanna go back to him

salvacion_a_888 likes this.
  3. I need a rebound guy to kiss only for a short period though
    i was thinking to text him if he wants to make out lol. i need to get a guy quickly

4. well i texted him that :emoji_joy: and then we went out during the day. i actually never had a date where i didn't had alcohol at all, not even a sip. it felt alright, not amazing though but i was bonding with this guy. he is not the one for me, for sure but bonding feels good. it is a new territory for me. that is where i want my reboot to head. i am doing baby steps with him. only few kisses without tongue. i hugged him for some time. i imagined to be hugging the guy I dated before him. it made me miss him, and see i really was compatible with the previous guy like i never was with anyone else. i think my previous guy is the right one for me

5. Digger

Digger Fapstronaut

I really appreciate how you share your thoughts here. I would agree that repeatedly getting bored with people "has something to do with you", but I mean that in a good way since it means change is under your control. Remember PMO desensitizes us so healthy social connections seem boring compared to PMO. Instead of constantly deciding whether the person you're with is helping you meet a goal or is wasting your time, it's much more fun and productive to build connections with real people regardless of their "mating potential". Once we get better at building connections, the boredom gets replaced by excitement and relationships grow. First step is to stay away from PMO long enough that our brains aren't demanding excessive stimulation. Next is to put our goals, fears, and judgements on hold when spending time with people and just dig to uncover their interests and thoughts. Third is to be open and vulnerable with your own thoughts and feelings. Hopefully you'll find that these people that have bored you are actually very interesting once you know how to get past their protective walls.

6. whatrichme

whatrichme Fapstronaut

As a guy I always love to read about the inner thoughts of a woman. So thanks a lot for this post.

You are still trying to win over your previous guy, thus not ready for the next.
    My guess is, when you win (if ever will), you will not see him as a challenge anymore then move on ("hunt" for another guy).
    When you win, do you move on? When somebody wins, do you remember to move on?

Excuse me for my words, but if you see patterns in your life, you have to look inwards. Find out why.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2018