1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Want a girlfriend, but having trouble

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Kirby, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Kirby

Kirby Fapstronaut

I haven’t tried getting a girlfriend at all. I fear my future girlfriend would cheat on me since I wouldn’t have enough sex with her.

I’m hoping that I can find someone special on here who feels the same way. If I don’t, are there some dating sites for what I’m describing?

No, I’m not rebooting. I don’t want sex, period.

2. No. This is not a dating site. This is mainly a community to support recovery of addicts. Even though many use nofap as just a self development tool. Theoretically you could find somebody here I suppose. We have few asexual people here. And some religious people who for whatever reason are choosing to be permanently celibate. But the chance of that happening is pretty damn microscopic.

I am sure there are some dating websites for asexual people. Asexualitic.com is one which I just took 5 seconds to Google. I'm sure there are many others. Doubt you will find somebody here. You better off success rate on OkCupid, Tinder or even Facebook tbh. I am sure there are plenty of people on even mainstream dating sites who are asexual or permanently celibate for spiritual reasons or something but still want non-sexual romantic relationships...

Quiet warrior likes this.