1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanna be friends? ^^

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by CTRL + DEL, Jan 19, 2019.

1. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

If you're reading this and you want someone to talk to, feel free to message me :)

2. Zillion

Zillion Fapstronaut

i want to be your friend, i do not have any friends, also i didnt meet new people in last 9 months...

also i would like to share everything "with no diplomacy",also want someone to cheer me up when things sounds difficult

3. Message me and i'll be more than happy to help you

control your life and CTRL + DEL like this.
  4. Classic ace

Classic ace New Fapstronaut

5. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Okie bro ^^ I'll be messaging you soon :D

6. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Awww look which pupper showed up at my doorstep ♡

7. lets be friends then

8. andrew1911

andrew1911 New Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

also me if you want

control your life likes this.
  9. I will be your friend,

Know, brother, that all is well with the world. It's inherent beauty cannot be extinguished. Although there may be shadows cast by those who desire us to fail, it is each one of our duties to cast a torch and remind ourselves of the light. To never forget that the world that birthed us is pure, innocent, and good.

Let me be your light comrade, and I hope you too will be mine.

10. Oh, hey, I sent you a message yesterday about something and I have no idea if you even saw it/read it. ^^

11. King Arthur the

King Arthur the Fapstronaut

Hey guys, how you all doing! I dont have many friends so it would be nice to talk to some of you! :)

12. MonkeyDo

MonkeyDo Fapstronaut

No, I don't want to be your online friend.

What a bother it is to have online friends! In real life, I can simply give someone a stern glance and they will shut up. I can smile and they will feel my smile, no words necessary. I can move around, jump, shout, poke them in the belly and laugh.

What do I have online? All I can do is type at you and toss in some emojis here and there. How boring. No thanks, I'll pass!

:emoji_upside_down: