1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

WAKING UP EARLY FOR 30 DAYS CHALLENGE

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Future role model, Jul 17, 2018.

1. greencardinal

greencardinal Fapstronaut

I'm in! Day 0.

Goto sleep goal: 11:30pm
    Wake-up goal: 7:30am

I have the option of coming into work at 10am and I have gladly taken it as an excuse to continue going to sleep late and waking up late. I would rather wake up earlier, perform a physical activity (walk, run, cycle) and then goto work charged and ready to go - not rushed and groggy.

Why such a late sleep time? My wife comes home from work between 11-12 midnight.

2. Welcome and good luck! :)

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Ender Atreides

Ender Atreides Fapstronaut

Ok day 1 down. Still having a difficult time falling to sleep, but I got enough of it that I don' feel totally wrecked right now.

Future role model likes this.
  4. Good job guys! I woke up at 9, which is still a good progress. Yesterday I woke up at 12 because I spent all night at friends pool and came home at 6am.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. woke up at 4:40 am today..

6. Have you set some target time for wake up and are you counting days, or are you more like cultivating a general habit of getting up early?

7. Basically i'm cultivating a habit.... However i have actually counted the days- exactly 22 days till today
    (the same number of days i started 30 Days COLD SHOWER Challenge)....
    try it.. Its a great challange..

8. Ender Atreides

Thus far failed this challenge consistently. Giving it another go, tomorrow day 1

9. Ender Atreides

10. itsrob

itsrob Fapstronaut

Day 0

Aye this sounds like it'd be perfect for me! I'm gonna wake at 4:30 everyday for a month!

11. Welcome to the challange brother!

Future role model and itsrob like this.
  12. Woke up at 4:30 this morning

13. Ender Atreides

14. itsrob

itsrob Fapstronaut