1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Waiting for marriage but fapping?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Jackb97, May 17, 2019.

1. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

@need4realchg, it is a pleasure having this free flow of ideas. Your humility is, in itself humbling. Consequently, I find that my purpose here is not to persuade you to a different view, but rather to better understand yours and better explain mine. I can certainly see where you are coming from and I very much appreciate the time and care you have taken to do this research on the matter. I was somewhat lazy and simply quoted a page which more thoroughly explained my point of view in more detail than I am capable. Please forgive the disparity between your efforts and mine in this regard. Sorry. It is very sad that some view such a mature exchange of bible understanding as frivolous. Notwithstanding, I do not think there is anything to add in showing that God metes out different punishments depending on the gravity of the sin from his view.

May we both be successful in limiting as much sin as possible in our hearts and in our deeds, especially regarding PMO. :)

need4realchg likes this.