Violent wet dream. Need some advice

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by DrPG, Aug 13, 2018.

1. DrPG

DrPG Fapstronaut

I've had only two wet dreams since I started. 2 or 3 weeks apart from each. The first time was a nice face to face sex scene, an emotional-charged experience since the Night before, the orgasm was incredible and the morning after I woke remembering it and with such an energy.
    The second time happened without an aura the night before, had to push myself into remembering it and it was a violent consented facefuck and finishing in her face, a greater amount of semen discharge and I dont feel any better today. I feel guilty and worried because this resembles P.
    Is this a relapse? Any advice?

Randler likes this.
  2. guyinsideout

guyinsideout Fapstronaut

I don't think that wet dreams count as a reset/relapse in that your are not consciously bringing on the orgasm. You are asleep and it is a natural thing occurring. The only I have read on the forum is to be careful of the chaser effect the next day after the wet dream as it can lead to that. Keep going, don't stress about wet dreams and most certainly do not beat yourself up about them.

Randler, kingpietro and DrPG like this.
  3. lovebeach

lovebeach Fapstronaut

Its in your subconscious mind, I had a dream I was i prison on day3

sir_markus and DrPG like this.
  4. DrPG

DrPG Fapstronaut

guyinsideout likes this.
  5. kingpietro

kingpietro Fapstronaut

this is what i mean with semen retention beeing a cult having a wet dream is natural and healthy.

6. EmmyB

EmmyB Fapstronaut

Sorry but I don't think wet dreams are the best. You still have an orgasm, and for guys semen is released. Sexual fantasy often causes it (like it did in your most recent experience of it) and that can happen because of sexual thoughts or images during the day and perhaps also bad diet/lifestyle (too much sugar, caffeine or other stimulants, not enough exercise).

7. CrimsnBlade

CrimsnBlade Fapstronaut

Wet dreams are completely natural, it's how your body handles the amount of semen inside. You are always producing it, so your body needs to naturally get rid of it from time to time.

Your violent dream (the actual vision you're remembering) was probably fueled by previous PMO that you've seen. It's just a consequence of the PMO, it doesn't mean you're going to end up doing that to someone or anything like that.

I've had some pretty freaky sexual dreams myself that I would never even be turned on by in my waking life. In this case it's ok to just let it go. Don't worry about it.

hardowner likes this.
  8. AwarenessGame

AwarenessGame Fapstronaut

Hey guys even though wet dream is natural, it is better if you don't have them or can control them. wet dream happens as a result of a subconscious desire or fantacy we hold in our minds.
    mind set i used to eliminate wet dreams:
    1) Be sincere with the emotion you feel after a wet dream , which could be shame, anger or frustration, but if you like the emotion, may be you feel happy after having a wet dream then i have nothing to say, if not then continue.
    2) Use the emotion you felt after the wet dream you had (it could be anger or frustation) to affirm to your self in your mind before going to sleep, if any dream relating to wet dream is about to happen your subsconscious mind should stop it or direct it to something positive (eg during a dream which was supposed to lead me to a wet dream, i found my self leaving the scene where the unwanted was about to happen and started jugging very fast so that i could release that energy)
    3) sleep on your back or your right hand side
    4)wear loose clothing because i observe it is the morning wood which normally causes wet dream. Because we wear tight clothing and morning wood tends to create pressure down there, it happens that the only way to release that pressure is through wet dream if we don't have a strong mind.

once your affirmation is in action whilst your are asleep with a strong subconsciousmind you can easily control wet dreams without even trying.
    Funny :) observation, Has anyone had a wet dream without a dream, you are asleep and then all of the sudden overtaken by an unexpected orgasm. sometimes is funny how the mind works, when we close one channel it tries to find another way out.

9. sir_markus

sir_markus Fapstronaut

I have experienced a wet dream without remembering the dream itself... I think it can happen as a physicial reaction only. The thing is that as soon as your brain ‘catches’ that physical reaction it attaches a sexual fantasy to it ... it’s a weird occurrnce altogether. But I don’t find it’s something I can control ever. Maybe I am just weak willed in that sense and need to work on that. Who knows...
    I’ve experienced

10. Roland The Guslinger

Roland The Guslinger Fapstronaut

Wet dreams are natural, but if you feel guilty it is possible to control your dreams to an extent. Since you've not doing PMO in the real world, you can use "the scenes" in your dreams as totems in order to reassure that you're in a dream. you can start writing a dream journal and write down any memories of you dreams in the morning. It is common the certain parts of a dream reappear in another dream. Even if it hurts, you have to believe in yourself, that's the only way to succeed. If you literally believe that you have a powerful will power, you can do it. Imagine what happens when you pass this time; you can be proud of yourself that you developed you sexual behavior.
    The NoFap community believes in you

sir_markus likes this.