1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Very sad should i go for M

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Jassu, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Jassu

Jassu New Fapstronaut

I hv abstained myself from M from last 15 days to talk to a girl finally i got some motivation to talk to her last day when i start conversation in a cheeky way after the college she makes a good conversation wid me and smiles but today when i saw her i thought she will react to me but she didn't and ignored me after sometime i understood she tells all conversation to teacher and whole class now my image is spoiled everyone is looking at me like i hv done something wrong if she doesn't like cheesy talk then why she pretend to be happy to talk to me
    And say thanku many times when i said her u r really pretty now my heart and image both broken up

2. Praksh

Praksh Fapstronaut

Hey man just chill! Always don't worry about what others will think about you.. you be strong. Don't lose your heart and do not react emotionally.. Many does flirting and its normal.. have a cool mind and just mingle with many people around you and talk out..

3. Jassu

Jassu New Fapstronaut

4. Jassu

Jassu New Fapstronaut

Thnx bro u r right

Praksh likes this.