1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

VERY important question

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by XosamaX, Dec 24, 2018.

1. XosamaX

XosamaX Fapstronaut

Is it healthy to not touch your penis and not feel eroticism for 2 years ? is there any damage for doing this ? and Is this really possible? should I do that ? or I can masturbates without ejaculate ( I don't recommend this ) ?
    I really do not know what I do ,
    Help

captainteemo likes this.
  2. captainteemo

captainteemo Fapstronaut

Exactly! this is a good question our body is made so that we don't need to masturbate because we have wet dreams and all the exes semen exit when we sleep.You can stay 10 years without masturbating it will not damage you or do anything bad it is even better, healthier and more natural way then masturbating.

Getting back about the question you had edging is very dangerous and bad for your health. It also can cause blue balls and a lot of pain and i do not recommend it at all. The best way is to stop urging and looking at pics or lady's outside and to delete your social media accounts.

Best of luck on your journey!! If you have more question's i'm here to help you and assist if necessary.:emoji_punch::emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Yep u do likes this.
  3. XosamaX

XosamaX Fapstronaut

how many years did you stop ejaculate or feeling eroticism ? please answer

4. XosamaX

XosamaX Fapstronaut

and you must know that there is defferent between masturbation without ejaculate and masturbation with ejaculate ,
    I heard that masturbation without ejaculate has many benefits to our body , is that true ? please help

5. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I do not know who told you that (I hope it wasn't on this website), but it is false. Neither is it neutral. It is very harmful. What you are describing is Edging a.k.a. Orgasm Control. This releases a very high level of dopamine in the brain and it is maintained for the entire period you are edging. For some this can last many hours, perhaps half a day. :eek: That is brutal!

6. Fabian7

Fabian7 Fapstronaut

Or it gets reabsorbed again. I’ve never had a wet dream.

captainteemo likes this.
  7. captainteemo

captainteemo Fapstronaut

True because you are mostly not edging :)

Fabian7 likes this.