Very hard to say

Discussion in 'Reset and Relapse Reports' started by Minhausen, Apr 15, 2019 at 5:46 PM.

1. Minhausen

Minhausen Fapstronaut

It was late at night and I get urge to PMO. I usually go to sleep earlier but today I was sure that I wont fail and I was participating in PMO recovery live sesion one our ago. But the urge was very strong and I forget to do procedures to overcome urge.
    Next time I will be better prepared and grounded. Tomorow I am starting to make Emergency plan for crisis.

2. bike-wrench

bike-wrench Fapstronaut

1. Good. 2. HOW will you be better prepared and grounded? What is in your Emergency plan?

3. Minhausen

Minhausen Fapstronaut

Hi, grounded mean doing morning routine every day to prepare myself to stres and posible temptations. Including antistres techniqes , reading self help books, Bible, lite excersise, cold shower, self talk, affirmations, journaling...

Preparing will be doing copping skils like making crafts, drawing, bodybuilding, good music, coffee shop, walking, socializing, reading books, online courses, learning new skils...This are stuff that I enjoy and it relaxes me- making dopamin.
    Learning about pmo addiction from books and youtube videos. Being active, not having too much boredom and lazines and free time alone.Also watching for triggers and early going to sleep. Tv is a big trigger for me so I dont watch it.

Emergency plan is notebook ( few papers) with steps to do when I get urge to pmo. Method wich I learn from you tube video from Universal man chanal and his book in wich I proces urges. Than doing disctractions- making simple crafts with good music or reading interesting book... Also before that I will read list of emotions and states that I usualy feeling after a relaps. And reading list of benefits that I will get if I dont pmo and future that I can have without that adiction.
    This is basicaly it but not all.

bike-wrench likes this.
  4. bike-wrench

bike-wrench Fapstronaut

That's a good start. I also suggest you come to the forum frequently. I've been coming every day for a year and a half; it;s helped me.

5. Minhausen

Minhausen Fapstronaut

Thank you, i coming every day to forum and plan to be more involved in it.

bike-wrench likes this.