1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Vegan

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by TheOneAndOnlyPastry, Sep 17, 2017.

1. I agree with this. I believe animals were created to be food for humans. So I have no problem, morally, with eating them. I do wish they were treated more humanely though.

2. Muscle growth is aided by protein and ONLY protein, so whether you're getting that from animals or plants it will help with muscle growth as well as muscle sparring.

Obesity. Obesity is caused by too many calories. That's it. If you're overweight then you need to create a caloric deficit.

If you've found it easier on a vegan diet to get in your protein amounts in order to build muscle, then that's awesome, but you being vegan is not what caused this growth.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. There's absolutely nothing immoral about eating animals. The Native Americans, arguably one of the most animal and planet loving races of people, ate animals, blessed them, and offered them up. I doubt anyone in their right mind would call their consumption of meat as being immoral, and why? It's because they didn't waste the shit! If you're not eating more than you need or letting animal products go to waste then you're not immoral for eating them as food.

Lastly the What the Health documentary is laughable at best. A great review of this movie can be found here by Robb Wolf:
    https://robbwolf.com/2017/07/03/what-the-health-a-wolfs-eye-review/

4. This is a terrible argument. Why would a god create animals for humans to eat if they can feel pain. They are sentient beings and can feel basic emotions so if god could create any type of food for humans, why would he make them feel pain? It seems like god would make food that doesn't feel pain... oh right! he did! PLANTS!

5. Wolves

Wolves Fapstronaut

LOL. God isn't real fool and your arguement is invalid. Animals get hurt and killed all the time in the Wild. We are 1 creature out of many that hurt animals. Why would god make polar bears prey feel pain? Same with everyother bloody animal, your argument is so stupid.

6. It's not an argument, it's my opinion. I'm not here to argue you into eating meat, like you are trying to argue me into being vegan.

Son of a Bitch likes this.
  7. I disagree that God isn't real, but the rest of your points are spot on. It's called the food chain.

8. LonerWolf

LonerWolf Fapstronaut

I'm a vegan not because of animals getting hurt or any of that compassion bullshit. But because humans are herbivores and I don't feel like putting processed horse shit in my body.

9. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

Speak for yourself.

10. LonerWolf

LonerWolf Fapstronaut

I do.

11. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

You said "humans are herbivores." No, you are an herbivore. Humans in the aggregate are omnivores, and have been ever since there were humans.

12. LonerWolf

LonerWolf Fapstronaut

Meat is still fucking disgusting. I'm not gonna bother with eating the ass end of a pig or cow.

13. I have no problem with the food chain. If someone goes out and hunts animals with their bare hands, they are being a part of the food chain. Slaughtering animals in giant factories is not the food chain. The food chain is natural, the way we eat animals now isn't natural.

14. You've clearly never had chicken hearts at a Brazilian steakhouse!! Mmmmm!

KALI MAAAAAAAAAAAA!

IMG_0689.JPG

15. I wasn't replying to you. Also, I don't personally believe in god. I was just going along with the persons beliefs that I was replying to. ]
    I'm just gonna ignore you, you will die out soon enough. Heart disease, cancer, or some other common disease will kill you just like other animal eaters. I hope you realize what you are doing is wrong. Have a nice day!

16. So we're immoral for working smarter not harder?

It's cool. I was once a young naive raw vegan. I too spewed the same emotional bs you're doing right now and I too was threatened by opposing views just as you are right now. But unlike you I don't wish death upon you. No, may you live a long and happy life ignoring others.

SuperFan and Deleted Account like this.
  17. Okay... but this is a completely different point than the one you were making earlier. The statement I responded to was the statement "Why would God make animals for food if they can feel pain," and now you're saying that you're fine with the food chain... which still involves animals feeling pain. So you're just contradicting yourself now.

18. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

It may surprise you to find out there are other edible parts of animals besides their asses.

That, or you'll be beaten to a pulp by someone with actual muscle mass.

[​IMG]

This explains a lot. I too remember when I was 14 and knew everything.

Doesn't believe in God. Lectures people on morality. Doesn't see the irony.

19. BalancedLife

BalancedLife Fapstronaut

A question for you: do you live in the USA?