1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Urine drops

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by GratifiedSlave, Jul 2, 2018.

1. GratifiedSlave

GratifiedSlave Fapstronaut

Hi guys, I am a Ex-PMO Addict, i even used to fap even thrice a day. I've a question that I often experience urine drops leakage even after I come back after urinating. Is it a side-effect of fapping? Being a Muslim, I've to pray Namaz and this problem causes impurity which is very stressful for me. Will it fade away as I go more deeper into my reboot? Thank you

2. Crunchy leaves

Crunchy leaves Fapstronaut

Same situation here, hope someone will answer this

3. ak47_uk

ak47_uk Fapstronaut

Don’t pee standing up, you need to sit so the pressure releases all urine. It’s when you stand you will have problems. I know it used to happen to me. I would suggest try sitting

ImASinnerWhoJesusSaved and Hitto like this.
  4. GratifiedSlave

I never pee while standing. I always sit

5. The Pacific Life

The Pacific Life Fapstronaut

Good to know I'm not the only one who suffers from this. Sitting up or standing I feel doesn't make much of a difference to me when I go. But when I sit down afterwards I feel like that's when I leak a little and even though no one knows it's quite embarrassing. I usually put some tissue down there so it soaks it up and it's not on my underwear. Maybe it's related to how you masturbate, frequency or if you're circumcised or not. Hopefully with time this problem will go away on its own if not it might be best to consult a urologist.

6. ak47_uk

ak47_uk Fapstronaut

Ok in which case you could try squeezing the base of your penis and shaking a little before getting up. This ensure all drops come out.

7. GratifiedSlave

I've tried different methods but of no avail. Hoping against hope that in rebooting process this problem may subside.

8. As I get aroused i shoot some precinct and a few drops of pre. Does anyone else do this

9. SharingTheLoadHelps

SharingTheLoadHelps Fapstronaut

I have that issue but in my case is due to enlarged prostate. There is a trick to drain it all. When you're done, with your fingers make a little bit of pressure behind your testicles. That's the point where the urethra gets blocked by the prostate. It takes time to find the correct spot. Do it very softly. It doesn't work all the time though depending whether your testicles are hanging freely or up against your body (weather or temperature related). I'd suggest checking with your primary doctor first. It's a quick anal finger test (relax or it may hurt a little bit if you're not used to insert things down there, lol).

ak47_uk likes this.
  10. Yeah, i get that pee thing too. I guess its pretty common.

11. GratifiedSlave

Common but not very satisfying to have as it's a symptom of a weak bladder.

12. No, its not satisfying. Theres a trick my urologist told me, i dont really use it because it feels weird and the drips dont really bother me, but if you press your fingers right behind your sack at the top, it pushes the urine out. Just a tip, take it or leave it.

ak47_uk likes this.
  13. ak47_uk

ak47_uk Fapstronaut

I agree but its nuts lol

14. Arnulf

Arnulf Fapstronaut

Same problem...I think it's because of edging. I think edging enlarges your prostate, and then you get this problem.....

ak47_uk likes this.
  15. GratifiedSlave

What's edging?

16. ak47_uk

ak47_uk Fapstronaut

Its when you fap but dont cum, so you take yourself to the point of orgasm but stop just before. Its all in The glossary

GratifiedSlave likes this.
  17. GratifiedSlave

Thanks..!! (Y)

18. Friend, this is not impurity. This is either normal, common or just a physiological issue. That does not mean you are impure.

19. Libidoover9000

Libidoover9000 New Fapstronaut

I use to have this too when I wasn’t physically active and smoking cigarettes. It can be from weak pelvic floor muscles. You can do some excises for it to help or pick up a active lifestyle. It went away when I quit smoking and got into mixed martial arts