Urges become a habbit

Discussion in 'Problematic Sexual Behavior' started by Chace Fulton, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Chace Fulton

Chace Fulton Fapstronaut

Hello)

I've noticed that recent days I have urges daily at the same time throughtout the day (it's around 12 am to 4 pm).
    It was funny at first but within two days they were really strong.
    I'm a studying at this time as it is considered the "right time" to study. I gues I'm a little bored, but I still need to study at this time. The point is that urges come and I don't do anything but fight with them.
    I know I can have a cold shower, exercise, but I can't do it all the time, and after them they return. Can't go to the public places, need to cope up with it without going out.

It pisses me off. What should I do? Please, help me.

2. euphoria_19

euphoria_19 Fapstronaut

I have the same problems and I'm going Nofap once again tomorrow. I went Nofap for two weeks before and ended up relapsing because the urges got strong on me when I wasn't working or busy. I have no idea how long I can keep myself busy or bigger & better things, but I won't quit because I have so much to lose if I continue to PMO

3. Chace Fulton

Chace Fulton Fapstronaut

As at this time you are not working, so you got free time, right?
    Try to find something passionate, something that is interesting and keeps you focused)
    Othertime, you need to fight the urges in your mind, use your free time to find something that can improve you.
    And that's it, I guess.
    Best of luck to you on your journey)

euphoria_19 likes this.
  4. euphoria_19

euphoria_19 Fapstronaut

I appreciate it bro

Chace Fulton likes this.