1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

URGENT Need help

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Well This shit is killing me

My girlfriend dumped me with excuses now I get it.
    The real reason is because I started acting desperate, needy and insecure (or maybe is true I just hurted her a lot and she said that but I did not change my attitudes until she started to fade from my life, 'you don't know what you have till u lose it')

Problem is... The fuck happend? I was not this... I used to be confident, secure, and not needy at all
    But suddenly this started to happen (maybe when she started to become less available yo me), and she said 'You acting so wierd', 'Now that we don't ser each other (she was busy) I see you better, doing more stuffs'

Help me fix this please.! I want to be the confident and secure man I used to be

stoneyman22 likes this.
  2. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

You will be ok. $10 says you will have a better perspective on this in a few days.

When I’m really down about something it’s a bad time for me to figure out the life lessons. Since that’s true for me... The only advice I’d have is to give it a few days.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. You saying I'll be confident and secure as I used to be in matter of days?
    I mean i'm feeling it, I was very down because sometimes I feel I'm not going anywhere in life with What I am doing
    Like self doubt about If i really Will Be a rapper or not..
    That fucked me up

4. Seems like your lost and that's common, but what matters is ask yourself these two questions to yourself. 1. What are you afraid or scared of? 2. And how are you going to deal with it? W

5. Is not that i'm scared at all.

I want to be a rapper. I just dont know which is my style..

I think I need i style I got tons of lyrics but I don't know which one is the best for me

My gf dumped me I Made a sad song and could be a banger fo real but I don't want to be a sad boy

I don't know what to rap about (which my style is)

And thats why I feel sometimes Im not going anywhere in life and makes me sad and needy and desperate and all the shit why my gf dumped me

stoneyman22 likes this.
  6. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

I don’t think I can help you. Unless you want some dad style advice you won’t really want.

Like:

-Change your profile pic
    -Stop smoking weed, using anything else you are using a crutch, and remove any addiction. Stuff like that dulls life and makes you a salve.
    -make a solid career plan and work towards that with all your heart
    -rap however you want to and don’t put yourself in a box. Rap is plan B for the career plan. It can’t be plan A right now.
    -worry about you and becoming a better you. Become a better person. Be thankful for the good that came from your time with your girl, but when you are in a better place she probably won’t be a fit for the new you.
    - stay off my lawn (haha. I’m old like I said before)

Timber likes this.
  7. Timber

Timber Fapstronaut

“Help me fix this, please” - that’s a bad way to start, man.

Don’t use this website as a way to fill that void inside that makes you anxious and needy. It won’t work. Nothing will work until you start to radically take responsibility for your actions and focus on how to become a better (ie more giving) person. Shift your focus from self to others.

GottaBFree likes this.
  8. 3nigma

3nigma Fapstronaut

Does no one else see the irony of creating a thread titled “URGENT Need help” about being too needy? Man, if you put URGENT in the title of your thread, you’d better be dying. This is some weak-ass, needy shit.

9. stoneyman22

stoneyman22 Fapstronaut

I like the weed pic and I'd say keep smoking till you feel better.. shouldn't take long. Then let the freestyles flow and learn from yourself what you need to do. Rap battle some friends over a beer or three and forget that chick. Get some rebound puss and suck it up with another joint. Walk around town late night/early morn on shrooms to really get some insights and then it'll all be so funny and life will be a breeze for ya.

10. 3nigma

3nigma Fapstronaut

Yeah, this is a great example of advice nobody should follow.

Timber likes this.
  11. What changed between now and then that brought on your change in behavior?

12. stoneyman22

stoneyman22 Fapstronaut

lol its not for you